Back and Spine Fetish Level

Started by Death Dealer, March 01, 2021, 07:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Dealer

Interesting question.

How would any of you rate your back, and spine obsession level from 1-10? For example does the girl have to show her spine to trigger an arousal effect, or if she is in a top that shows her back? Can you control it? Or find yourself trying to grope a girl's back or if in a relationship with a girlfriend and have to hold yourself back, or let lose? If with a girlfriend how often would you interact with her back, and find it more fun than doing nsfw activities?

For me, i would say a 9, i like talking about it, and like hearing/watching a scene or video talking, or interacting with a girl's back. A girl with a gorgeous back already gets me going, cross fit back or lean back.

I subtracted that -1 point due to be what i like to call turning it off once in awhile. And wait until it is in topic or it's brought up, or a reason or action triggers it. But if given the green light i could or would want to play/interact with her back/spine for hours

gtx

I'd have to say at least 9 too with that -1 pretty much being any time I'm distracted by anything else but if a girl shows spine during that time, there's probably a good chance that will be my focus with very few exceptions.

I mean maybe if I was personally responsible for fighting off an apocalypse kr something but I'd have to admit it would still grab my attention for that brief moment I forget that the world might end  :P

I guess that could qualify as a 9.5...

bcklvr

yeah I'd say 10. same with the back thing. As soon as i see a nice lean back, i start playing the "imagine what her spine looks like when she bends" game in my head.

Death Dealer

Quote from: gbk on March 01, 2021, 10:17:13 PM

I mean maybe if I was personally responsible for fighting off an apocalypse kr something but I'd have to admit it would still grab my attention for that brief moment I forget that the world might end  :P

I guess that could qualify as a 9.5...

Nice.. imagine this scenario, you and a female companion are tasked to defuse a world ending bomb, she bends over and to get the tools to hand to you to snip the wire

and her back shirt rides up showing some exposed lower back spine to you.. distracting you, what a way to go, the last thing you see HAHAHA

gtx

hah can't deny that would probably happen.

Bergdog33

Definitely a 10. I can't get aroused without it

eqhighend

for sure 10.
plus if i see a girl's spine, i start to like her more than i should.

Bergdog33

Quote from: eqhighend on September 27, 2023, 04:56:58 AMfor sure 10.

I can definitely relate to this.  I've been drawn to some girls literally for that reason alone. Others I didn't give a chance because there's wasn't nice enough. It is what it is. Just gotta find that balance I guess

peripero

Quote from: Bergdog33 on September 28, 2023, 02:12:34 PM
Quote from: eqhighend on September 27, 2023, 04:56:58 AMfor sure 10.

I can definitely relate to this.  I've been drawn to some girls literally for that reason alone. Others I didn't give a chance because there's wasn't nice enough. It is what it is. Just gotta find that balance I guess

kind of ashamed to admit it, but this is how it's been for me.
i try to justify it by thinking there's probably something about myself that's a make or break for girls too. physical or not...

i actually got lucky a few times that girls i liked for other reasons (pretty face, generally got along, etc) turned out to have really nice lean spines. even surprisingly in some cases.

but it also really sucks when i find out i have no chance with a girl (for whatever reason) or already broke up with her, and already know she had a really really nice spine, i feel like my own brain traps me into still liking her way too much. even worse when it's someone i see every day and can literally see her spine all the time.

and online dating also makes it so much harder to find out. it's not like you can just casually notice her spine through her shirt when she's sitting or bending over like when you meet in person.

feels like such a weird problem to have.