jack_skel

BFG1000

from around 2004

jack_skel

Thanks.

One more:

bcklvr

Kiki in a backless dress with her spine showing top to bottom:

there was an interview somewhere where she said she was sick around that time...

in Bring It On, in that scene where she's sitting in the group, you can count every bump on her lower spine:

she was almost sickly skinny back then though, all my friends kept pointing out how anorexic she looked with her backbones showing even when she stood up straight.

jack_skel

That's not true. She's definitely not underweight in Woodshock and her spine still showed a lot:

bcklvr

Wow i really didnt think her spine would still stick out that much to be honest :o

I think this one's a little older but the definition is amazing:

rennybumps

whoa... i didn't think her spine would be that bumpy still either.

I remember in the first Spiderman, there was this one scene where her spine stuck out under her shirt.

bcklvr

this was the scene in spiderman when her spine shows under her shirt:

I thought she was just so skinny that her spine showed in Crazy/Beautiful and Bring It On but after seeing the Woodshock pics, I guess she just has a really bony spine at any weight.

Anyways here's a screencap from Crazy Beautiful:

This one is a little blurry but you can see how much it sticks out still:

grubnugget

she has a beautiful spine and definitely not too skinny now.

bcklvr

Yeah, she's definitely at a healthy weight now for her frame, and her spine is still very very defined.

Honestly I've seen much thinner girls with less defined spines than hers. you can still see every bump in the Woodshock pics.

grubnugget

Another part of Bring It On...

Marie Antoinette

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

bcklvr

Some more of her spine just showing a little while she's standing up straight...

TheBaron

ya you could see where her spine bumps are even when she's standing up straight:

then when she bends forward even the tiniest bit, her spine sticks out so much...