Dating/hookups

Started by Bergdog33, January 06, 2021, 10:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bergdog33

When you're dating someone new, at what point do you disclose having a spine fetish?  Does it depend on the girl and the vibes you're getting from her?   Do you ever feel the need to ask the girl if her spine protrudes like that?  (Since as we all know it can be deceiving from both skinny and curvy girls). 

Second part: when it's more of a hook-up/one night stand type of situation, do you disclose it before sex? During?  Enjoy it secretly?

BFG1000

Usually after I know she's already in the mood and seems like she'd be open to it as long as it doesn't feel awkward as hell to say in the moment.

If it's just a hookup I'd just hope for the best and feel for it during sex. Some will be disappointing either way right?

DaveSands

it always feels awkward to bring up imo. my last gf, i didn't tell her till we were going out for months but even when i felt like the time was probably right, it felt awkward to let it out.

Bergdog33

^ that's probably more like what i need to do. I have a tendency to disclose it way too early.  Some are perfectly cool with it, others are damn near repulsed. Most are somewhere in the middle.  But that's based on letting it out super early.  That being said, for some of the things i like to do during sex, it feels pretty necessary.   But i should try just secretly enjoying it for a while and not letting it out until later.  I've never personally felt awkward telling a girl. Just dudes.  (except for the rare humans who also are into it, hence this forum).

rennybumps

The worst is telling her and finding out she hates it or is grossed out by it. One girl said pushing on it made her feel like she was going to throw up but the next one actually loved how it felt, others didn't seem to care much. My first real gf I didn't actually get to explain it before she sort of just got that I really liked it because I kept touching it so much.

Bergdog33

^ i think that's one reason why i tend to maybe be too upfront about it, too early.  I'm afraid of that situation arising after already spending significant time dating her. I suppose that just comes with the territory though.  The hope is that by that point, (after holding off for a few dates) there's enough mutual attraction for her to see past any aspect that would've weirded her out if it had been revealed sooner. Something I need to work on.

Death Dealer

I always found this a unfair fetish, it is so uncommon and not many can openly say it. So in my experience, just having them figure it out is best.  For me it's always 50/50, there is some girls who will find it weird, or not like it at all and laugh or mock you if you tell them. Some will actually find it cute. Seeing every other guy they usually meet is all about the more common things. The best is when they figure it out, when they wear backless outfits you compliment them more then usual. Touching there back alot. One of my go-to moves, when hugging them not so early of course, but when they are more comfortable with you, reach up under their bottom shirt and rub their bare back. They will usually get the idea. If they pull away or looked annoyed it already tells you to save the trouble of letting them know and move on.

rennybumps

yeah, finding girls who actually enjoy the feeling of touching her spine is sort of the jackpot but the ones who are just cool with it is fine. one of my ex's definately caught on fast and started purposely wearing stuff that showed her lower back. she was neutral about it as far as me touching her spine but seemed to enjoy playfully teasing me with it whenever she could.

Death Dealer

Quote from: rennybumps on February 18, 2021, 07:58:39 PM
yeah, finding girls who actually enjoy the feeling of touching her spine is sort of the jackpot but the ones who are just cool with it is fine. one of my ex's definately caught on fast and started purposely wearing stuff that showed her lower back. she was neutral about it as far as me touching her spine but seemed to enjoy playfully teasing me with it whenever she could.

Nice, it's an amazing feeling, especially during a hug, and you end up touching her spine. Especially if her lower back is exposed and get to run your fingers on her smooth back and bumps in her spine. One ex i had knew about it and even lingered longer or say something like "my free back massage for the day"