Back Talk > General Back Talk - Spine Fetish Chat

Spines during sex

(1/3) > >>

Bergdog33:
Hi, I'm new to the forum but I've been checking out the site for quite a few months now. Glad to know I'm not alone on this fetish/kink. Anyways, some background: I've enjoyed the look of a woman's lower spine since as young as I can remember. Even as a little kid, i remember that anytime i saw a woman bend over, whether at the beach or pool or just seeing her shirt slide up, if i saw the bumps from her spine i was just mesmerized. I didn't know WHY i liked it...i just did.  When i grew older and hit puberty, it eventually became a legit fetish.  Now, when it comes to sex, it took me a little while to figure out exactly how I like enjoying the spine (aside from just rubbing it).  I knew i liked regular intercourse, and would generall just rub the spine during vaginal sex, but also knew there HAD to be more regarding this fetish. Before I get more into it, if this topic is TMI or breaks any rules then that is totally fine. But if not, what are some ways that you like to enjoy  the spine during sex? 

DaveSands:
keeping your hand there is probably the "normal" way to go especially since it seems normal either way.

I've heard of guys wanting to rub the shaft against it but still haven't really tried that or felt like there was a good time to try it yet.

With my 3rd gf, who used to randomly give me handjobs in college, I found out there was a specific position she would bend over next to me during it and I'd be sort of going back and forth between rubbing it up and down and sort of holding it. That actually really put those HJs over for me  personally.

Bergdog33:

--- Quote from: DaveSands on January 04, 2021, 06:50:02 PM ---keeping your hand there is probably the "normal" way to go especially since it seems normal either way.

I've heard of guys wanting to rub the shaft against it but still haven't really tried that or felt like there was a good time to try it yet.

With my 3rd gf, who used to randomly give me handjobs in college, I found out there was a specific position she would bend over next to me during it and I'd be sort of going back and forth between rubbing it up and down and sort of holding it. That actually really put those HJs over for me  personally.

--- End quote ---

^ oh wow..that's actually a good idea (the hand jobs in that position). I have tried BJs in that position and they are awesome.  It's funny you mentioned guys wanting to rub the shaft against it because that's exactly what I started fantasizing about as early as high school, when I was still a virgin and masterbating for the first time.  My first time trying that, I was 20 (am currently 33) and it was unfortunately disappointing, in that i couldn't make it work the way i fantasized.  But luckily i enjoyed normal vaginal intercourse when i lost my virginity that same time. More luckily, i eventually did figure out how to enjoy it later on a couple years later...

Randomly, a super open minded girl that i was talking to on tinder invited me over to try it out. When I started, I did the typical position that i had previously tried for it:  i had her sitting near the edge of her bed, facing the center with her back to the edge, and hugging her knees. Then I'd stand behind her, press the underside of my shaft up against lower spine and kind of thrust up and down.  This time though, she handed me a bottle of lube and said "have fun".  And it seriously made all the difference after i applied that first. Prior to that, it had only worked once - on a girl with a very prominent spine and very smooth skin.  But others I had tried it with no luck, so just kind of shrugged it off as foreplay for normal sex stuff.  So from that point on, I started using lube and mainly that position. I also figured out that you have to kind of guide it with your hands, to stay "on target" so to speak.  I once did it with a girl doing the plow pose from yoga, which was a lot of fun. Sometimes with short girls I just have them bend over while standing and am able to glide right onto their spine from there. 

I do see the need to wait on that though.  They aren't always turned on by it so much, so it can be seen as somewhat one sided.  That and some are weirded out by it.  But i have had a couple girls who genuinely enjoyed it or were even turned on.

One thing I've also experienced is some girls spines don't feel as good as you'd think when doing that. Others are amazing. A lot of it has to do with their skin tone/softness/smoothness along the spine.   I think a lot of people who misunderstand our fetish think that we're into the literal spine when really it's the skin over the landmarks that the spine forms that we're truly into.  Sort of like how it's the exterior of the ass men love...not the actual gluteus. Lol. That's the analogy I use whenever that comes up.

DaveSands:
That's actually a great analogy. It's always hard to explain but I also noticed it's the smooth skin and warmth there that does it for me but also the shape.

jack_skel:
The way it feels is definitely part of it for me but honestly I hadn't felt one yet until I was in my late teens so it started off entirely as a visual turn on. I didn't understand it as a fetish until my mid teens, of course, but I always knew seeing a girl's spine did it for me for as long as I remember.

By the time I managed to actually date a girl, I remember actually struggling a bit to equate the feeling of it with the visual I saw and I guess the idea in my head of what it was supposed to feel like.

I definitely wasn't disappointed the first time I felt a girl's spine obviously, and I know that warmth/smooth thing really helps too. But there was a bit of getting used to, going from it being entirely visual to actually something I had to find ways to touch to really get the most out of it.

I mean it's almost like I had to experiment to see how I could touch it in a way that really equated to how I thought of it in my head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version