Spines or Entire Back

Started by Death Dealer, October 13, 2021, 05:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Dealer

Cool question i wanted to ask. Hence the name of this forum, i want to know, do many here only like the spine, or her entire back as a whole?

In other words if her back was exposed does the turn on only arouse when her spine shows, or will many like it even if it wasn't? And will be aroused just if any part of her back was showing?

For me i like whole damn thing. Backs in general, if i was a vampire i will be called Count Backula LMAO. I love it when their spine shows, i also love it when it's defined and makes a deep cleave in their center backs. Some girls even have both, standing upright you get that deep cleave she bends over or slouches the spine comes out.

Bergdog33

I think I can safely speak for most everyone in here and say that the fetish that this site mainly focuses on, is the lower-middle spine protruding/showing in those rounded positions BUT, that obviously doesn't mean it's the only thing to enjoy about a girl's back.  But that specific trait is what caught our interest for some odd reason, and thus cues our arousal in a way that nothing else really does.

I do like seeing that indent/groove when a girl's back is straight. It definitely looks and feels sexy.  I love feeling the lower back muscles move when she's walking.  The indent is kind of a nice tease too, because usually when a girl has a pretty defined indent when it's straight or naturally arched, then her spine is pretty prominent when it's rounded. And I love feeling it go from an arched to rounded position. That being said, if a girl does not have a very visible spine at all, in any position, then it's really hard for me to get turned on by anything else.  It sucks, but it is what it is. 

But when a girl has a nice spine, I can appreciate everything that comes with it, even aside from her back.   I love the female physique as a whole, particularly when they're naturally slender or athletic.   When a girl is sexy from head to toe, literally anywhere her skin is showing is hot, imo.  But the lower/middle spine cues my strongest arousal.  And it works hand in hand:  when the girl is VERY attractive in terms of her face and body, like a universal "10", it makes her spine even sexier when that shows.  But at the same time, when I meet a girl who's more like a 7/8 and see that her spine is very prominent, it makes everything else about her sexier too.   It's kind of a win/win in that regard.

georgemac76

Quote from: Bergdog33 on October 14, 2021, 01:45:18 AM
I think I can safely speak for most everyone in here and say that the fetish that this site mainly focuses on, is the lower-middle spine protruding/showing in those rounded positions BUT, that obviously doesn't mean it's the only thing to enjoy about a girl's back.  But that specific trait is what caught our interest for some odd reason, and thus cues our arousal in a way that nothing else really does.

I do like seeing that indent/groove when a girl's back is straight. It definitely looks and feels sexy.  I love feeling the lower back muscles move when she's walking.  The indent is kind of a nice tease too, because usually when a girl has a pretty defined indent when it's straight or naturally arched, then her spine is pretty prominent when it's rounded. And I love feeling it go from an arched to rounded position. That being said, if a girl does not have a very visible spine at all, in any position, then it's really hard for me to get turned on by anything else.  It sucks, but it is what it is. 

But when a girl has a nice spine, I can appreciate everything that comes with it, even aside from her back.   I love the female physique as a whole, particularly when they're naturally slender or athletic.   When a girl is sexy from head to toe, literally anywhere her skin is showing is hot, imo.  But the lower/middle spine cues my strongest arousal.  And it works hand in hand:  when the girl is VERY attractive in terms of her face and body, like a universal "10", it makes her spine even sexier when that shows.  But at the same time, when I meet a girl who's more like a 7/8 and see that her spine is very prominent, it makes everything else about her sexier too.   It's kind of a win/win in that regard.

i agree with all of this.

i also find it really hard to get turned on if i'm not seeing or feeling a girl's spine but at the same time i think a lot of it became things i just associate with a spine that sticks out a lot. a lot of times when i see a girl standing straight and that indent looks really deep, the first thing i imagine is how much her spine would stick out if she bends over.

but then there's times i just see a really nice slender back and it does it for me too. i also noticed everything is sort of "amplified" with a really nice face and body.

shoulder blades can really do it for me too but after a friend shared some "skinny fetish" stuff years ago, i actually found out i have a limit where it crosses a line that makes it less of a turn on. it's more that smoother but slender look and sometimes the shoulder blades stick out when she stands certain ways is the sweet spot for me.

but i have to admit even if a girl has a completely "average" body in every other way and even something like chubby legs or whatever, but i can really see and feel her spine, i'd honestly have no trouble getting turned on. it's like my secret cheat button that i feel like i can't even switch off if i tried to.

Bergdog33

but i have to admit even if a girl has a completely "average" body in every other way and even something like chubby legs or whatever, but i can really see and feel her spine, i'd honestly have no trouble getting turned on. it's like my secret cheat button that i feel like i can't even switch off if i tried to.

I can definitely relate to this.  There are certain girls who definitely have less than desirable features but if their spine is nicely defined, it's still an overall turn-on.  I still need a pretty face too but if she's got that plus a nice spine, i can basically overlook everything else.

rennybumps

Quote from: georgemac76 on October 14, 2021, 04:41:34 AM
it's like my secret cheat button that i feel like i can't even switch off if i tried to.

Hah I've never thought of it that way but it definitely is like a cheat button for me too.

One girl I had a crush on had really wide hips and my friends even asked why and said her ass was big but her chest was too flat. But every class she sat in front of me, I was just distracted by her lower spine tenting up in front of me. I could count the vertebrae on her spine through her shirt starting around her bra strap down.

From that description, you might think she just had a really thin torso and thicker lower body but that wasn't true either, her shoulderblades never stuck out even when she wore stuff that showed her upper back, it just looked more muscular on her upper back. Even her arms looked a little rounder. But there was a single shirt or sweater that could hide that lower spine when she sat down.

With all that said, a nice bare back with smooth skin makes it really hard to look away too.

Death Dealer

nice, nice thanks for the input guys  8)

these are general conversations you don't get to discuss, i'm glad to have found a forum or place where others have this appreciation for the female back and spine

it's actually fun reading the different and thorough inputs