Ariana Grande

Started by bcklvr, September 10, 2019, 04:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcklvr

Anyone have any pics of Ariana Grande's spine?

Almost seems like she avoids showing her lower back much. Her shoulder blades stick out a lot though.

georgemac76

i think she might be an example of a skinny girl withOUT a nice defined spine. her chest and shoulder blades are really boney but her spine doesn't show much.

bcklvr

I don't know, I'm curious actually. I've seen some skinny girls with that smooth kind that's not really bumpy or defined but you still see it stick out just because they're so thin.

It seems like Ariana's really doesn't stick out too much or she puts a lot of effort into making sure she doesn't pose showing it.

carol

i doubt she purposely tries to hide her bones...

i haven't found any pics of her showing off her spine either though.

feverpitch

best i've seen so far:

she does seem to have that smooth looking kind, not very bumpy.

bcklvr

showing her upper spine a bit

Death Dealer

rare sight of her entire back

lower back to be specific, getting some spine is even more rare

Death Dealer

another rare shot

i know also lacks the spine, but her back is on display and what matters

CD_85

bcklvr

found a few more of her showing a little upper spine

still so rare to see her spine but she seriously seems to love showing off her shoulder blades.

eqhighend

i dont know if this is the right place to post this but im curious, what do you guys think of her just being really skinny?

does it still do it for you when you just see her chest bones and ribs?

if its yes but then you find out her spine doesnt stick out much or at all, does it change that?

nateki

Quote from: eqhighend on November 01, 2023, 03:18:18 AMi dont know if this is the right place to post this but im curious, what do you guys think of her just being really skinny?

does it still do it for you when you just see her chest bones and ribs?

I used to think I just had a super thin fetish so Yeah, I like ribs and other bones too. Shoulder bones, skinny arms, it all kind of works. I like the way they feel under smooth skin. But I figured out fast that nothing equals seeing a really really visible spine.

Quote from: eqhighend on November 01, 2023, 03:18:18 AMif its yes but then you find out her spine doesnt stick out much or at all, does it change that?

That's honestly hard to say. Her other bones do it for me but it would still be a hard tradeoff.

All of those pics work for me... but another girl without any of those bones sticking out but with her spine out would still be my first choice.

TheBaron

Quote from: eqhighend on November 01, 2023, 03:18:18 AMbut then you find out her spine doesnt stick out much or at all, does it change that?

Yeah. I don't mind seeing or feeling some ribs and stuff but if I'm honest, I'm not really into it if her spine doesn't show.. I see other people say stuff like they think a girls hot except seeing her spine is a turn off, I'm the exact opposite.

Bergdog33

Spine has to be showing for me personally. She can be very curvy in other areas as long as she has a prominent spine.

rennybumps

This got me thinking about it more and I'm pretty sure sometimes a very thin girl only does it for me when it feels like it's an indicator that her spine is probably very defined.

I met two girls around the same time with the first one having that bone-thin runway model body type and the other looking more average of a body type at first glance but a really pretty face.

Turns out the model looking one had a type of back where even when she bent over, you see more of the muscle on the sides of the spine and her spine wasn't defined at all and didn't stick out.

The more average looking one you would never guess had the kind with the every bump so defined that you can count them through her shirt and almost feel like questioning how it's the one place on her whole body where it seems to be just 100% skin wrapped on bone.

That second girl turned out to have the kind of body where she carried all her weight on her hips and legs so the kinds of guys who dated her were mostly guys who liked thick / curvy. But when summer came around and she wore stuff that showed her upper body more - even just thinner shirts, people would see her sitting slouched in class and say she's lost too much weight. She barely changed year after year but that was just how her body was.

Reminds me of a whole other story about that girl but I think there's a different thread that would be better for that.

Long story short, the thin model type girl wasn't my first choice. This other one did it for me.