Skinny girls and spines

Started by bcklvr, March 29, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcklvr

People always think liking spines means like super skinny or anorexic girls but i actually started to notice that when a girl is too skinny, a lot of times it's more like her spine only shows BECAUSE she's skinny. Like if she gains a single pound, you'll never even see it.

Don't get me wrong, i don't mind thinner girls but i knew a girl with an actual eating disorder and somehow her spine didn't even seem as defined as some curvy girls I knew who had the super bumpy bony kind that you could see and feel even when she barely bends over at all.

Lately, my favorite spines are when a girl's fit enough that it actually stands out more too if that makes sense. Probably because they're leaner than the "skinny fat" body type.

What do you guys think?

TheBaron

thats true its not about being super skinny. the super anorexic supermodel look isnt my thing so my buddies were so surprised i liked spines so much.

its the definition... sometimes curvy girls have amazing definition on the spine maybe because theres just enough thickness to the sides to really make it pop or its just genes or something.. but it doesn't even have to be overly bumpy but at least when it's very deep on the sides. i've gotten to like that definition on the two sides and how it makes a really defined ridge.

bcklvr

I like the really bumpy kind. just saying sometimes it's not about being skinny, just leaner probably so a lot of athletic girls have nice bumps.

BFG1000

i get what bck means. the smooth looking ones are okay too, they actually feel pretty bumpy when you massage one. but definitely the bumpy ones do it for me.

rennybumps

so true. i dont mind skinny girls but the best is when you can see it so clearly but she looks fit and even a little muscular but not too much. like bck said, something about that lean look sometimes makes the bumps even more defined if that makes sense...

grubnugget

a lot of blonde girls have the really bony bumpy kind, i've noticed.

carol

I really never knew anyone else liked seeing a girls spine too  :o

love that i found this board.

georgemac76

Kirsten Dunst is proof of this. There's no way she looked too skinny now but her spine still sticks out so much!

bcklvr

Same with Reese Witherspoon. In "How Do You Know" you could see every bump on her lower spine.