Cindy Crawford

Started by Bergdog33, January 23, 2021, 07:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bergdog33

There's one that i'm looking for where she is sitting down on the floor, hugging her knees and her spine is actually pretty prominent.  It's an older modeling pic. She's wearing jeans, and has a flannel shirt kind of draped around her hips like she just took it off.  If anyone can find it please post! it's a beauty. I used to find it so easily back in the day.   It's similar to this pic but shows way more spine:

Bergdog33

I found it! Luckily i thought of this, but I had to literally search through my phone texts and social media convos and found it in an old conversation I was having with a girl (from like 2012) where i mentioned that photo as an example (She was really curious about me being into spines) and then use that photo in a google image search to see if it popped up anywhere else....it did, but only in a few random websites that would've been very difficult to find through regular searching.  The 2nd one is the same pic but in different lighting.. I remember used to seeing that one in its original upload form, not in a magazine.  Anyways, enjoy. I wish there was more of hers like that.  That's like, almost the ideal shape of a spine combined with an ideal, slim yet athletic figure. Nobody ever accused Cindy Crawford of being too thin.

*sidenote: it looks like it was part of a Calvin Klein photo shoot, so that might lead to more searching.  But one thing i've noticed that's really gotten annoying about the internet is there's just so much damn information it makes it hard to find what you're looking for compared to previous years.  Almost all of the top hits are about her kids or her recent photo shoots. End rant* 

jack_skel

Completely agree. I had some older pics from the late 90s and early 2000s that I didn't even bother to save at the time because it seemed so easy to find them again. There's a few I tried to find again lately that ended up unexpectedly hard to find again.